Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 2: Meeting our daughter!






Well... here she is! Words cannot express the wonderful day we have had getting to meet our little girl, her foster mother, and many wonderful staff and visitors at our agency! We are very thankful!

5 comments:

KrisJ said...

OOO Look at her! Isnt she sweet!! O Im so happy to see her with you guys! She is just so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! She is so adorable and looks right at home in your arms Myra! I love watching your journey so far!

~amanda

silverjewel said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!! Hope the rest of the trip is just as wonderful!

O, I should intro myself. This is "silverjewel" from the bb.silverjewel

Vonda and John said...

Myra and Jon - I am about to cry. Ohhhh she is a blessing isn't she? And how precious!!!! I am excited for you and glad you shared your blog with me. I can't wait to hear more. Have you called Chris yet? He can show you to a good dinner.
Can't wait to meet her in person!
Flight info back home?
Vonda

Sarah Nikirk said...

Jonny and Myra Beth,
I don't know who I'm happier for, her or you guys. She's absolutely perfect and I love the fact she's a thumb sucker. Smart girls know how to self soothe!

Enjoy every moment and take good notes. These are the days and memories you'll share with her and the boys for years to come.

Love,
The Nikirk Family